Visitors

January 23, 2013

Twelve Weeks to Change

 So I'm a bit late, but better late than never.

Heads up, I write the way I think: off-the-wall, unorganized, in-your-face and with no apologies. I shoot off at the mouth and tend not to mince words. Sugar coating is for candy and fruit, not words.


Now, on to the substance (if you want to call it that).

I wanted to do something different this year, something that I don't do all the time. I tried to lose weight and all that other stuff (not curse, be kind, donate, read books, be a better person, and so on and so forth), but after failing miserably every year, often within the first week, I decided to make a plan. Something that would be easy enough to follow, but hard enough that I would notice a difference.

I am, over the course of the year, going to take one week each month to do something different, something that I wouldn't usually do. It could be as simple as not playing video games, or as involved as spending an hour a day in silence.

I'm not expecting anything big to come out of this, if nothing else, I'd like just to be able to look back and say that "yeah, I did ___".

Still open to suggestions if anyone has any. I'll consider a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment