Visitors

November 26, 2013

Let It Go- Day 3

And THIS is why I can't really be a "true blogger". I don't write daily or weekly, I don't even write bi-weekly, and I still can't stick to a schedule. 8 ~9 days a month. That's all that's required and I still can't get it done *facepalm*

I tried again today. I opened my closet again, and tried. And failed. I managed to get a SINGLE shirt and a SINGLE jacket. Everything just has its own purpose. The fear of needing things after you've gotten rid of them, there must be a word for that. Especially since it actually happens to me all the time.  I once held onto an old piece of Velcro for almost a year. It was just a little scrap, not even the size of the space bar on most keyboards. I tossed it out because I was cleaning and hadn't used it for anything. THE VERY NEXT DAY I was making something for my class and what did I need? Just a little bit of....VELCRO.

With that in mind, I was more than hesitant, but was able to force myself to toss a SINGLE t-shirt and a pair of Coach heels. It's not like I wore the heels, or even liked them, but they were COACH...dang

No comments:

Post a Comment