Visitors

June 22, 2013

Silence- Day 7

Day 7...was Wednesday, actually.

On Tuesday, I didn't do it. In my descent into TOPIK-induced madness, I forgot to do it. I got off work, went to dinner with someone I hadn't seen in a while, and came back and studied until 1:30am, then I went to the gym to get my daily workout it. Yes, I went at 1:30am.That's just what I do. Anyways, pretty much the rest of my week went like that, going to sleep only because I should and not because I was actually tired.

Sorry for the wait, guys. As an avid reader of far too many webcomics, I know how irritating it is when a regular update schedule gets off, or worse, updates stop completely and you're just left hanging. I'm going to try my best not to fall behind like this again. (Really).

Anyways: For Day Seven, I didn't really think of much at all. My mind was comfortably empty. There weren't any raging issues or soul crushing revelations or anything like that at all.Some people might call being "empty-headed" a bad thing, but after the week I've had, that's just fine.

The one thing that sucked about it was that it definitely made the time pass much more slowly. 5 minutes felt longer than on the first day. Having nothing to occupy myself with just...ugh. 

Because I didn't think about anything (seriously, I was just laying in bed looking around), it felt like a total waste of time. Why was I lying in bed when I could have been leveling up or eating or exercising or doing ANYTHING ELSE?! Then I looked over at my wallpaper. I have hideous wallpaper. It's disgusting. And to make matters worse, its' the exact same paper from my last apartment. All the wallpaper and sparkle vomit they've got, and  get this crap...TWICE IN A ROW?! I don't like big flowers. I don't like purple. I don't like pink. What do I get?...*facepalm*


I love my wallpaper...

But enough about that: as fugly as it is, it made for a decent game of connect the dots to pass the time.

Day Seven: Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment