Visitors

March 21, 2013

Vegan, Day 4

No Energy. That about sums me up right now. I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed. I don't know if it's because of the change in diet, or the lousy workouts, but man am I tired.

I rarely feel tired, I tend to do the toddler thing- Go go go go go go go go SLAM hit the "sleep wall" and drop where I am...Doing that has led to several impromptu naps at the whiteboard and mid-meal faceplants.

I'm glad this week is almost over. I'm bored with my food. I switched up breakfast, but seeing as how the week is almost over, going shopping to buy ingredients seems a bit of a waste. Here's to Friday, where the test continues. Bar food isn't vegan and neither is beer. I love steamed tofu with kimchi and pork...and rolled omelets with tuna fish....and steamed eggs with beef chunks...and salted rock shrimp.

Almost Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment