Visitors

March 18, 2013

Week 3- Let's go Vegan

So, midnight tonight starts it. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to it. But then again, I'm quite the sucker for punishment.

Here's the Deal: I'm switching to a completely vegan diet. Just with food, not lifestyle though. (There's no way I'm abandoning my beloved fleece hoodie!)

Say What?!
Yeap, passing on meat, animal products, and those really irritating (and ever-present) hidden animal by-products.

Why
Because I freaking love meat. (But KiteGirl...if you love meat so much, why would you want to do that to yourself?!?!) I want a challenge. That, and you know that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm already planning how I can have fried chicken, pork belly, sausage and beef fit in a single culinary vehicle...

No comments:

Post a Comment