Visitors

March 25, 2013

Week Three- FINISHED

So...I'm eating meat again. You bet your hickory smoked ass I'm happy about it. I was not ready for the challenges that being vegan would bring.

It was like having food allergies, but by choice. I had to be careful to check the labels of everything I bought (not so easy in a foreign language) and ask about every little thing when I ordered out with friends (once was enough, we settled on fries and a fruit platter).
I did cave and have some wonderful pork belly with friends, but my week was still long and difficult.


Breakfast was, for the first time in a week, a win and then some. 3 eggs, several large handfuls of pork belly, and the remains of a can of Cheez Whiz...all fried up in grease and just barely fitting on my plate.

Breakfast.
Not pictured: toast with butter and honey. Also not pictured: the candybar or spoon of beef stock. Yes, I ate a spoon of beef stock, straight out of the container.


I learned a good bit last week, most of which involved me and my love of meat. I didn't eat a single salad, and only touched vegetables on the back end of the week when I started feeling like crap. I wanted a sandwich so badly...

Won't do it again...at least not voluntarily or anytime soon.















MEAT, DAIRY, EGGS, FISH...(even you, cheese...) I LOVE YOU. LET'S NEVER PART AGAIN

1 comment:

  1. Knowing what you like and love is in RMPOWERING. You've' got the power. Expand !

    ReplyDelete