Visitors

April 1, 2013

Detour 2- Free Compliments

No, really? I'm not one to go fishing for compliments or anything. It's just not how I work. But every now and then a little compliment is nice

Hey If you're ever looking for a mindless ego boost (or you're bored), check out the Urban Dictionary. For the most part, it's not a website that I would recommend, but for this, it's great. In the search box, enter your name. For most names, someone has put up a pretty cool definition of you (well, not actually you, but you get the idea.) I mean, check out what I got:


1) a sweet,funny,amazing,and loving girl that always brings a smile to your face when you talk to her she is the best type of girl to find and is always there for you when you need her so shes absolutley the best type of girl to ever have
Kandace my girlfriend duh lol
2) best friend anyone could ask for
kandace let me borrow her shirt=]]
3) A Kandace is stunning and sweet; full of kindness! A great sister and friend! But you don't want to mess with her because she'll take out you and your family. She is stubborn, but that can be a likeable quality about her. She is charismatic. She is good with the boys and gets lots of them, but most of them aren't worth her attention, you'll be sure to love a Kandace! :D
1."Oh shit, did you piss off a Kandace!? You better not fall asleep tonight!"

2."We only talked for 5 seconds, but I'm in love."..."Dude, it must have been a Kandace."
4) the most beautiful girl in the world. she makes you want to hug her for the rest of time and then some. she has the most beautiful laugh and the most radiant smile in history. marry her right away because a kandace is almost always out of your league but is too loving to notice it.
kandace is my amazing girlfriend!

Pretty accurate, if I do say so myself...hahahahah (I'm so humble it hurts)

Check it out, tell me what you think..but watch out for the rest of the website....it's wiki-style, so it can get pretty out there and NSFW (Not-safe-for-work)


No comments:

Post a Comment