Visitors

April 15, 2013

No Pants, Day 1

More like day 1/2. I chickened out. I couldn't do it. So, this is going to go until Monday afternoon of next week, right before work (which still isn't too bad)

I ended up staying in Seoul a bit longer than intended, but that's quite alright. I had an amazing time and...I'll be going up far more often than I had originally planned.

Anyways, as I mentioned in my last entry, I don't like dressing up the first time I meet someone. Also, it was cold outside and I had was a cocktail dress, a denim miniskirt and skinny jeans (Hey, I pack light). It was ridiculously cold and I didn't have the right stuff, so I slapped on the jeans.

I am wearing a dress at work now, though. And believe me, I feel rather naked. I can't sit on my desk or spin in circles in my chair....

 My director said "You look nice today." My one girl came in, screamed (no joke) and ran back out to grab other student so they could all stare together.

As promised, here's a photo for the day:

I should get bonus points...it's PINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment